By Daisy Luther - http://daisyluther.blogspot.ca
May 14, 2012
"...we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You." 2 Chronicles 20:12
It looks like America is hosting an invasion. China is buying up bits and pieces of the country and announcing plans to create little Chinese settlements.
Looking back in history, the original Pilgrims that journeyed to America from Europe came here seeking a new way of life. They came to escape the tyranny of their former countries.
The Chinese Pilgrims, however, are not coming here to acclimatize themselves to our way of doing things – they have every intention of creating mini-Chinas all around the country. According to an article by Michael Snyder at Activist Post,
“A Chinese group known as 'Sino-Michigan Properties LLC' has bought up 200 acres of land near the town of Milan, Michigan. Their plan is to construct a 'China City' with artificial lakes, a Chinese cultural center and hundreds of housing units for Chinese citizens. Essentially, it would be a little slice of communist China dropped right into the heartland of America.”
The article continues to detail China’s other large purchases of properties and industries. A few other targets are:
- An industrial complex and an additional 69 acres in Toledo, Ohio
- Over 600,000 square miles of oil- and gas-rich land in Southern Texas
- A 10,000- to 30,000-acre technology zone for industry, retail centers and homes south of Boise, Idaho
- 20% stake in a mine in Mt. Hope, Nevada
- 1/3 shares of oil leases in Colorado and Wyoming
These areas are called “special economic zones” and they are quietly springing up all over America. Although China is by far snapping up property and shares the most quickly, other countries are getting into the game. 257 “special economic zones” are already in existence within the United States.
These areas enjoy “special US Customs treatment to promote global free trade.” This means limited inspections and regulations. They will receive tax breaks for which Americans do not qualify, and in some cases will pay no taxes at all. They will be importing their own goods, not buying ours, which rules out any economic benefit for our country. Most who are employed by these companies will come directly from China, to be stationed in the self-sufficient Chinese cities. It is also interesting to note that “national laws” do not apply within the confines of the special economic zones.
The Chinese corporations making these deals and purchases, particularly Sinomach and Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation, are directly linked to and owned by the Chinese Communist Party.
They are not coming to “help” our economy, regardless of what the politicians want us to believe. They are coming to pillage our natural resources, raid our corporations and strategically place their own military within our borders, while we blithely allow it.
Not only is the economic encroachment alarming, but the possibility of fully loaded Trojan horses being invited into the country is a very distinct threat. America could be quietly invaded by a fully armed Chinese military and we wouldn’t know it until they opened fire.
How could this happen?
- Large numbers of Chinese people will be allowed to immigrate quickly into the country, bypassing normal immigration procedures and populating the Chinese-owned zones.
- “Expedited” US Customs policies could allow weapons and military equipment, or the components to quickly manufacture these items, to be imported in any amount, without restrictions.
- The Chinese and Mexican defense ministers have held talks to discuss military cooperation. There is rumoured (this is unsubstantiated) to be a Chinese military stronghold being built and stocked in Northern Mexico.
American CEOs who are selling out to China are traitors to our country. Political “leaders” who are paving the way for this to occur through loopholes and by-laws are also guilty of treason. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as "...a citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]."
This is a punishable federal offense, but unfortunately most people won’t wake up to this fact until the Chinese Communist Army military strike occurs on US soil.
The invasion has begun.
1. America for Sale, http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/america-for-sale-chinese-group-plans-to.htm
2. CNOOC: (Not So) Secretly Buying Up the World’s Oil Reserves, http://seekingalpha.com/article/195245-cnooc-not-so-secretly-buying-up-world-s-oil-reserves
"Growing Chinese control over the world's natural resources is inevitable. Investors who position their portfolio to benefit from these large government actions appear to be putting themselves in a position to profit, either from ownership in CNOOC or by taking positions in companies with assets CNOOC needs."
3. China Wants to Build a 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City in Idaho, http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho